Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Homeopathic Injections

Homeopathic
Traumeel
Injection Solution due to its immuno- modulatory, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-edematous & anti-exudative effects on tissues is indicated for the treatment of various musculoskeletal disorders & injuries. Traumeel® Injection Solution is also indicated for the treatment of minor aches and the minor pain from rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis,gouty arthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis.
Homeopathic injections yield quite a bit of pleasant surprise among my patients.  I think this is the case for a number of reasons. Before I go into why it delivers such response and results, let me explain what it is to those of you who may not be familiar.  Homeopathy is a treatment that works by introducing trace amounts of substances into the human body.  This is done to prompt an innate response and subsequently relieve various symptoms and ailments.  As I explain on my website, it’s a very similar principal to a vaccination--- intentionally exposing the body to a virus in order to build immunity against it.  While the base substances, treatment combinations and methods of administration vary, the constant in homeopathy is that highly diluted substances are introduced to evoke a positive corrective action.

At my practice, I use homeopathic injections.  The surprise I explained earlier is found in the way that these injections will often provide speedy relief to common yet impeding ailments; many of them are conditions that can persist even with conventional medical treatments.  Homeopathic injections have been used to successfully treat many chronic ailments like arthritis, muscle pain and headaches; issues my patients formerly struggled to find relief from and yet finally found reprieve through the use of this treatment.  Homeopathic injections have also helped in the face of acute injury and symptoms of physical trauma.

One of the things my patients love about the homeopathic approach, besides its natural method of inducing healing, is that it’s catered to their unique needs.  Even in treating the same or similar condition, I know that each individual must be given their own unique treatment based on their specific biological attributes—and that’s precisely what I’m here to do for you.



-          Dr. David B. Thomson B.Sc. D.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment